Long Island celebrates Halloween like no other area of New York. Our real estate agents invite you to join us at one of these great spooktacular events around Long Island.
- Rise of the Jack O'Lanterns — 71 Old Westbury Road, Old Westbury, NY 11568 | Oct 4-6, 11-13, 17-20, 24-28
We guarantee you've never seen many pumpkins as are on display at the Rise of the Jack O'Lanterns event. Over 30,000 carved pumpkins will be on display at this family-friendly fall fathering. One of the coolest and most iconic events in the country, Rise of the Jack O'Lanterns cannot be missed! Be sure to buy tickets and plan a visit when you come to check out Old Westbury homes for sale.
- A Cloak and a Dagger: Murder at the Halloween Spook-tacular — 1221 Old Northern Blvd., Roslyn, NY 11576 | Oct 30
Spend the night before Halloween unraveling a murder mystery at My Father's Place at the Roslyn Hotel. This rock-and-roll-themed show kicks off at 8 PM, giving you plenty of time to walk a few Roslyn homes for sale before the curtain rises. Guests who arrive in costume receive a $5 rebate as well, so be sure to get into the Halloween spirit.
- Hempstead House Haunt — 127 Middle Neck Road, Sands Point, NY 11050 | Oct 18-20, 24-25, 30-31
Dreams & Nightmares collide at the Sands Point Preserve Conservancy with their annual Hempstead House Haunt. Suggested for thrill-seekers 16 and older, you may want to leave the little ones at home so you can enjoy a frightening haunted house where you're also part of the story! Don't worry, we'll make sure that the other Sands Point homes for sale you enter aren't haunted!
- All Harvest & Giant Pumpkin Contest — 100 Jericho Turnpike, Westbury, NY 11590 | Oct 6
Halloween at Hicks Nurseries is a special time of year and their Fall Harvest & Giant Pumpkin Contest is sure to be an enjoyable treat to kick off Halloween season. After scheduling appointments to walk Westbury homes for sale, head to the nursery and submit your pumpkin into their many contests. Prizes include cash money as well as gift certificates to Hicks Nurseries.
- Spooky Fest at The Center for Science Teaching and Learning — 1450 Tanglewood Road, Rockville Centre, NY 11570 | Oct 12, 18-201 25-27, Nov 2
Discover what's lurking in the Tanglewood Preserve at this family-friendly event hosted by The Center for Science Teaching and Learning. Bring the kids with you to look at Rockville Centre homes for sale and then enjoy a number of fun spooky and not-so-scary attractions like arts and crafts, haunted walks in the woods, face painting, live animal exhibits and more!
- Halloween Invitational — 4 South St., Oyster Bay, NY 11771 | Oct 26-27
Who says you can't spend Halloween on the water? Join Oakcliff Sailing on the Oyster Bay beach for an exciting sailing race. Their Halloween Invitational Grade 3 match race will deliver two afternoons of fun. Spend the weekend browsing Oyster Bay homes for sale and swing by the shore for a costume party on and off the water.
- Back in the '80s Murder Mystery Halloween Bash — 2797 Merrick Road, Bellmore, NY 11710 | Oct 25
After you visit a few Bellmore homes for sale, travel back in time for a wickedly cool '80s high school reunion at the Governors Brokerage this Halloween. Pull out your old '80s clothing from your closet or dress as your favorite pop culture icon for a night of fun and music. This hilarious dance party will surely be a night to die for.
Looking for a scary good deal on a Long Island home? Contact us today and we'll help you trick or treat your way through the best homes for sale in Long Island.