It's no secret that New York City runs on coffee, but you don't need to go to Manhattan to get a great cup of joe. There are hundreds of cafes around Long Island that will get you fueled up and ready to go! Our real estate agents encourage you to celebrate National Espresso Day on Monday, November 23rd, at one of these local coffee shops around Long Island.
- Flux Coffee – 211 Main St., Farmingdale, NY 11735
Roasted, bagged, and brewed around the corner from the coziest Farmingdale homes for sale, Flux Coffee relocated from the West Coast to bring the East Coast a transparent coffee experience. Visit to learn more about their ethical sourcing and manual brewing to create their amazing blends. Bring home a bag of beans from Burundi, Ethiopia, Costa Rica, or Peru so you can continue enjoying National Espresso Day at home.
- Kookaburra Coffee Co. – 69 N. Village Ave., Rockville Centre, NY 11570 Next time you're in the area scouting Rockville Centre homes for sale, grab a cup of coffee from Kookaburra Coffee Co. Since 2007, their baristas have worked hard to not only craft a perfect cup of coffee, but to also deliver unrivaled service. Kookaburra Coffee Co. knows how important your daily cup is, and they're ready to serve it exactly the way you need it.
- Babylon Bean Coffee House – 17 Fire Island Ave., Babylon, NY 11702
A visit to the Babylon Bean Coffee House is the perfect way to kick off National Espresso Day. Imported worldwide and locally roasted, Babylon Bean Coffee House caters to the caffeinated community of Long Island. Whether you prefer your cup hot or cold, you'll have plenty of options to choose from, including a Reeces Peanut Butter Cup latte, a Chocolate Mudslide mocha, an Iced Americano, and a warm Red Eye with double espresso shots. With various live events on the weekends, you'll spend hours at Babylon Bean Coffee House after you move into one of our Babylon homes for sale.
- Café Revue – 313 New York Ave., Huntington, NY 11743
Do you like munching on a pastry while enjoying your cup of joe? Then drive down to Café Revue inside the Raquette River Baking Company to sample fresh baked goods. Order up an espresso, a drip coffee, a flavored latte, or a cold brew. They also serve sandwiches and salads for lunch, making Café Revue a fantastic place to stop to refuel as you make your way between Huntington homes for sale showings.
- Caffeina Espresso Bar – 44-02 23rd St., Long Island, NY 11101
Before you make your way across the 59th Street Bridge for work, roll into Caffeina Espresso Bar to fuel up. This gourmet café has helped New Yorkers get their mornings going for the last decade. Offering up vegetarian soups, salads, and sandwiches, Caffeina Espresso Bar is another great place in Long Island to grab lunch while you're out touring the latest Long Island City homes for sale.
- Astoria Coffee – 30-04 30th St., Astoria, NY 11102
As you search for Astoria homes for sale, you'll be pleased to learn that this tight-knit community strongly supports local businesses. Astoria Coffee's founders won a start-up competition that helped turn their bean delivery service into a full-fledged café. They feature roaster from around the United States and sell baked goods from local bakeries, including Amy's Bread and Ceci Cela. Order a batch of coffee to-go to enjoy Astoria Coffee in the comfort of your own home anytime you please!
Are you looking for a home right around the corner from your favorite Long Island coffee shop? We can help you! Contact us today to browse the best homes around Nassau, Suffolk, and Queens counties.